Pilots required

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Jul 3 17:54:03 EDT 2013

Yes, that’s what it’s good for. The “pixel perfect” approach isn’t ideal, just look at how different iOS 7 will be to iOS 6 for example, and having to make your apps know which of the several OSes graphics to pull up could get tricky.

How is your community version of the existing add-on going? Are you going to have all of the controls on Android?