Memory usage

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 13:55:37 EDT 2013

Jacque,
For as long as I can remember, the developer has been able to specify the OS Version, the amount of RAM, and the amount of disk space required for a program. If the program really requires 16 G of RAM or an SSD, the developer should specify that as well.
Small SSDs (60 G) are less than $100 today - it once cost more than that to add enough RAM for high-end programs.
PL