multiple crashes with OS 10.8.4 and 6.0.2 community

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Jul 3 11:57:01 EDT 2013

On Jul 2, 2013, at 11:27 PM, Timothy Miller <gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com> wrote:

> I've experienced half a dozen crashes in the past hour or two with the same stack. I haven't yet had a chance to investigate the possibility of similar problems on other stacks.

If these crashes are taking place in the IDE, try closing the new project browser and testing again.  We have found that the new PB is revealing a bug that is yet to be fixed in the engine.  When it is updating itself, it can cause a crash.

Have you sent your crash logs to RR via bugzilla yet?

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com