Pilots required

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Jul 3 06:53:43 EDT 2013

Thanks, Mark.  LiveCode is continuing to impress me with with each
addition the team makes.  This game is running from a server - we are
both connected remotely and I had to turn the speed down a few notches
after the latest tweak - it was just too fast to play sensibly!  I'm
really looking forward to the new sprite layer mode and physics engine -
so many possibilites  :D

Dog fight on the latest version of the demo with speed cranked down;
http://youtu.be/65EcxAWrRvk

Example running too quickly (it's great that LiveCode is capable of this
and that we had to crank things down);
http://youtu.be/nFEwaEO3zbc

We also tried at x3 speed - which was just ridiculous...