off topic or so… issue when open user guide from livecode

Jose Valle jvalle at 1234web.net
Wed Jul 3 06:23:21 EDT 2013

Hi

when try to open User Guide from Resource Center (Launch PDF) from Livecode 6.1.0 Build 2005 or from Help menu from version 6.0.2 in both ways opens Flash Builder. I've checked and Flash Builder is not in the list of applications related with PDF files in my Mac. Another PDF files opens great with Mac viewer. Any idea about what could be wrong?

Related with that, any idea from where could be downloaded User Guide?

Thanks
Jose