Augmented reality with LiveCode ?

Paul Maguire me at paulmaguire.me
Wed Jul 3 04:34:06 EDT 2013

Hi.

Did I hear you say you were a Director user? (I think I recognise your name for Direct-L list). You can do this type of AR in Director using a Flash object to handle video input and map a 3d object into a scene using Valentin's AR library. I've only messed with the demos - never done anything to ship. New iOS export in v12 should be able to handle the Xtras - no 3rd party.

But a common approach is Unity - should be lots of examples. But you'll need an iOS export license.

Kind regards,  Paul.