LiveCode and Sleep/Hibernation

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Jul 2 22:07:31 EDT 2013

Hi Dar,

On a contrasting note, long ago I discovered that a sleeping HD can be
awakened by getting "the detailed files" from one of its directories. I
thought it was pretty cool you could do that, since I needed that
particular capability at the time.

Don't know if it still works that way.

Best -
Phil Davis

On 7/2/13 6:26 PM, Dar Scott wrote:
> I was wonder what kinds of issues and problems (if any) people have found with LiveCode applications and the computer going to sleep (or put into hibernation).  Including I/O and shell().  Time updates after sleep.  Anything.  I'm going to be doing some tests and I want to catch these things.
>
> Dar
>
> A LiveCode Programmer's Programmer

Phil Davis