BETA RELEASE: LiveCode 6.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Mon Jul 1 10:49:34 EDT 2013

Hi Richard,

The commercial version of server is fully integrated into our build system.
We're just working out the best way to deliver it considering that the
server product requires no activation. In the past, we created a generic
password protected download, however, as our user base is growing rapidly
via the commercial edition, we need to look at a slightly different deliver
mechanism.

We'll have this resolved soon providing you with commercial server builds
for every release we make. At the moment, if there is a specific build you
require, simply email support and they will send you the installer.

Warm regards,

Ben