AW: Win stack crashes on Mac when opening - solved

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jul 1 06:05:35 EDT 2013

Hello,
my compliments and respect to the runrev support (Mark Waddingham)! Filing a
QCC report this morning Mark confirmed my bug and gave me a workaround
within 2 hours.

The problem is that the title string (containing german characters) in the
stackfile is being translated incorrectly when going from Windows -> Mac,
which is leading into a crash. Setting the stack title in preopen stack is a
pretty welcome workaround for me. The problem will be fixed in the next
build.

Tiemo

Auftrag