how to rebuild a stack from scatch?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jul 1 05:33:21 EDT 2013

Hi Timo,

regarding copying stacks, you could use message box

clone stack "your substack"

The cloned substack is copied as main stack and is named "copy of your substack"

You could then assign this stack as substack to your newly created mainstack.
This way your original stack remains as it is.

Regards,

Matthias