how to rebuild a stack from scatch?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jul 1 04:57:33 EDT 2013

Hello,

see my previous posting, I have the feeling that my stack file is somehow
corrupted and I won't find a solution to get it back to a stable and healthy
LC stack. Now is my thinking to rebuild my stack from scratch in a new fresh
stack file, but I am not sure is there is any approach to do that, beside
building everything manually. As far as I can see it, I can't copy complete
stacks from one stack file to another, neither cards, only objects.

Would it be the way to do that, to build first a new empty main stack with
its cards and properties manually, then copy all objects and scripts from
the old mainstack to the new main stack and then assign the old substacks to
the new main stack, saving the new stack file and hoping the corruption is
gone?

Or any better approaches recommended?

Thanks

Tiemo