Win stack crashes on Mac when opening

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jul 1 04:08:43 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have a few years old LC stack, my main development platform is windows. On
Mac I do additional testing, last polishes and creating the Mac standalone.
Since LC 5.5.3 I can't open this stack on Mac anymore. LC crashes
immediately. This behavior also happens with LC 6.0.2. The only workaround
by now is to save the stack in legacy format 2.7. In that format the stack
can be opened on Mac. But that's no lasting option for the future.

Has anybody experienced this behavior or even better has any recipe, what I
could check for? (QC bug is reported)

Thanks

Tiemo