Coding challenge

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 12:41:40 EST 2013

Hi.

I sped-read your comment, and answered generically. You might say that I answered for the number "4", with only "20,10,5,1" as options.

But all the several solutions sent to Mark ran from high denominations to low. So two "3's" would appear before it was ever an issue to load a bunch of 1's. The minimum number of coins was always the result.

Craig Newman