Kickstarter progress meter stack on revOnline

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Thu Jan 31 11:34:12 EST 2013

Hey guys, loving this meter! I have it running on my desktop.

To keep the pennies clinking, if you haven't already embedded the Kickstarter Campaign widget on your website, would you consider doing so? Just need to copy this and embed it:

<iframe frameborder="0" height="380" src="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode/widget/card.html" width="220"></iframe>

I've a feature request for the meter… could it make a louder or more exciting ding when a 1k or 10k milestone is passed?

Cheers

Heather

On 31 Jan 2013, at 16:16, Bert Shuler wrote:

> Updated the horrid currency formatting. Who needs thousandths of their currency?
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22617779/kickstarter-aps2.livecode
>
> I really like the 4 second pulse. That is nice.
>
> Also, is there any way to use the system local for formatting numbers?
> Different languages and local format numbers differently, and the system knows.
>
> Does livecode know?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Jan 30, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
http://www.runrev.com/
Support Open Source LiveCode on Kickstarter
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode