[ANN] lcStackBrowser v1.3.0 Released

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 30 19:40:16 EST 2013

With all the exciting news coming out of RunRev this week, it seems almost
anti-climactic to announce a new version of lcStackBrowser but here it is
anyway.

Before getting on to the new release details, I'd like to extend a special
offer to help support RunRev's Kickstarter
project<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode?ref=card>.
 Using this link<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=E85HE83ZWUT2U>,
you can purchase an lcStackBrowser license for $20, a $10 discount on the
normal price.  The condition is that you donate the extra $10 to RunRev's
Kickstarter project.  If you've already donated, you can either change your
donation amount or simply make a second donation.

There's no way I can enforce this condition of course so this is strictly
on the honors system.  The purchase link above will be valid through 5pm
California time on Feb 6th, 2013.

There are many enhancements in this release: performance improvements,
hiding objects in the display, powerful new search features, the ability to
create your own popup menu items and associate your handler scripts with
them, new preferences to customize the display and exclude datagrid
components from the display.  So many that I've put together some videos
showing how to use the new features.  Check them out
here<http://www.lcsql.com/lcstackbrowser-videos.html> -best
watched in full screen mode.

A fully functional, 30-day trial version is available
here<http://www.lcsql.com/lcstackbrowser.html>and the release notes
are available
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gPK6EQ1qXxr_-g9zLkRDa7thmV62jW_5_ylgkpKAOAc/edit#>
.