social networks and kickstarter

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jan 30 06:42:22 EST 2013

Hi folks

If you personally know anyone with a very large following then it would be good if you wrote them a note about the project and asked them to share. No cost to them and great publicity. I have written to a couple of my contacts to do that. One has a massive following (153k on fb). The other about 10k. I'm hoping one or both take up the cause!

We've got to get the word out about this great tool and this fantastic opportunity!

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!