Shrinking height of a stack

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Tue Jan 29 22:35:56 EST 2013

I am using LC 5.5.3. I have a stack that is 711 pixels in height.  When I compile for both windows and Macintosh with the menu showing for Windows, the height of the stack shrinks to 688 in my standalones. Also, the Windows menus are evident in the Mac standalone. From past postings on this list, this problem was supposedly resolved with LC.

I tried Jacqueline's script suggestion for this problem in Rev 4.0 with LC 5.5.3 but it was not successfully.

If the platform = "Macos" and the environment is not developmental
Then
Set the menubar of this stack to "menubar 1"

End if

I tied just compiling for Windows but the height of my stack shrinks to 680. What is a solution to this problem?

Sent from my iPad