Now illegal to unlock your cellphone (U.S.)

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Jan 29 15:31:32 EST 2013

Peter, I said Assault Weapons, or as some call them Semi-automatic rifles. Handguns are a whole other matter. The majority of handgun murders are committed by known gang members in inner cities. My point is, making guns illegal is not going to stop these people from getting guns, anymore than existing laws against felons having guns does. Laws prevent nothing is my big point here. Only the lawful obey laws.

Bob