What if....

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Jan 29 15:11:16 EST 2013

I believe if you change that to or, you will throw an error. Or at least you should! Thinking about this, it may be simpler to think of AND comparisons a single expressions and OR comparisons as delimiting multiple expressions. In a SINGLE LOGICAL EXPRESSION evaluation will terminate when a false is encountered. If you think of what comes after OR as a NEW LOGICAL EXPRESSION it all makes perfect sense. To my twisted brain anyway.

Bob