What if....

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Jan 29 14:49:13 EST 2013

I should rephrase that. If condition 1 and/or 2 involve long time consuming evaluations, there would be an advantage the putting conditions 3 and 4 in parens, since they would be evaluated first, saving time in some instances. But the way to do that is put your time consuming evaluations last where they will be evaluated last by natural order.

Bob