To customers of Economy-x-Talk

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 28 11:26:17 EST 2013

Hello,

You might remember my previous e-mail about Economy-x-Talk's server. The
server was destroyed by a power surge and we had to install a new
server. It took almost two weeks to get most of it working again, but
there are still a few things off-line. This announcement is important
for everyone who uses any of our free or paid services or is otherwise
involved in any of our projects.

First of all, most of our software products are available again. It is
possible that you need to wait a while before you receive your license
or password, but you'll get it eventually. If a download is still
missing or a link still broken, please use the contact form at
http://qery.us/33s and we'll make sure to fix it shortly.

The private section of our website, which is accessible after a
donation, is on-line but not completely functional yet. This will be
fixed next week. If you have made a donation and need one of the items
urgently, then you can use aforementioned link to request the download.
Please, don't ask for all the downloads at once.

The forums running on our server have been destroyed as well. I don't
think I should spend resources on fixing the old forums and I have
decided to start them from scratch. From now on, you can find the Dutch
forum at http://nl.runrev.info and the German forum at
http://de.runrev.info Everyone needs to create a new account to
participate in the forum.

We have already contacted everyone who was hosting a website with
Economy-x-Talk and all accounts have been re-activated. If you didn't
hear from us about your account, then you should check your spam box. If
your website still isn't working, please update the name servers for
your domain and wait 24 hours before contacting support.

Any customers still waiting for continuation of their projects will
receive an e-mail during the next 10 business days. If you don't receive
a message from us but are expecting one, please contact support using
the link above and we'll get back to you.

Anyone who has questions about the above issues or if you would like to
have a quote for a software development project: use the same link
http://qery.us/33s to contact us. Due to the server hassles, we are
still planning our schedule for 2013 and it appears that we can fit in a
few more projects. Let me know if you're interested.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.

On 14 January, we suffered severe server problems. If you tried to send an e-mail between 13 and 18 January and didn't get a reply, please try again.