What if....

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jan 27 22:57:38 EST 2013

Thanks Mark, sounds like a stye thing then.  I love it when real
programmers post on this list - what is DRY code?

Not really on topic, but whatever happened to decision table processors? I
used one years ago and found it to be a great way  to express complex if
statements and their related actions.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>