Synchronicity

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Jan 27 21:17:36 EST 2013

I did try exit top early on but it's quite possible that there were other
things wrong at that point so I'll give it another try.

What perhaps didn't come through in the first post is, when using the
custom property method, if I step through the code of the Cancel button, I
see the cprop being set.  Continuing to step through, I get to the if
statement that checks the custom property and it does not see that the
cprop was set.  Weird.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>