Now illegal to unlock your cellphone (U.S.)

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:07:23 EST 2013

On 01/27/2013 08:38 PM, Robert Sneidar wrote:
> I fear a great many more things are going to become illegal that ought not to be as time goes on.
>
> Bob

I have a small pocket knife that I bought when I was about 7 years old;
only really any good for
slitting envelopes, slicing apples and (at a push) sharpening pencils.
It lives in my trousers
and is really good for fighting my way into those horrible hard plastic
packs like the one
the Wii Remote came that I just bought. The blade is about 2 inches
long, and is really hard to open.

I am given to understand that carrying one carries a mandatory custodial
sentence of at least 3 months in Britain.

The next thing will be when they work out that it is possible to kill
someone with a ball-point pen!