On-Rev And Add-On Domains Returning the Cpanel/Apache Page?

Scott McDonald runrevplanet at smpcs.server101.com
Fri Jan 25 22:19:45 EST 2013

Hi John,

>Have any of you experienced one of your new Add-On Domain in your On- Rev
account returning...

You are not the only one. I have a similar problem with a sub domain. I
think it is a problem with the way the new server have been configured. (It
never happened before.) In my case, there is definitely an index.html
present in the folder.

Perhaps you could let them know via this webform.

http://www.on-rev.com/support/contact-us/

(I have not yet done so, as it was a non-production subdomain and I thought
it was only me.)

Scott

-----
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"