DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jan 25 16:40:50 EST 2013

Hmm... one team I'm on we pay $1000 for FogBugz for a team the size of the free plan on this. Looks good. FogBugz doesn't even support email replies to issues which is really annoying. We are considering just moving to the free issue simple tracker on bitbucket which does support email replies.

Pity they don't support bitbucket for commit integration although I did find a thread (6 month old) saying the work was done and they were waiting for bitbucket to approve it. Wouldn't be a huge thing for LiveCode until I get this three way merge driver finished that is... looking forward to git-flow for my LC apps.

Cheers

Monte