DoneDone IssueTracker Library?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Fri Jan 25 13:57:36 EST 2013

We recently started using DoneDone Issue Tracker from
http://getdonedone.com to manage issues from within some of our custom
work tools built livecode.

I like having users be able to report issues straight from a 50kb
stack delivered over the internet from dropbox.

I really like their simplicity in issue management. Free for small
teams too. If any other Livecode devs are interested, I can put a
library I made to manipulate their REST API revOnline and link it to
this thread.

The only thing I am still WIP on it is file attachments. I want to
make it easy for rev to snap screenshots on errors for upload to the
issue tracker.

--
Regards,

Andrew Kluthe