interesting looking product

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Jan 25 11:20:54 EST 2013

For every degree of complexity, add 3 degrees of difficulty. It's the nature of the beast, man. Coding is not for the feint of heart. If it makes you feel better, I think everything is that way. People start small businesses and have a great time while it is small, but as it grows, more and more problems arise, you need to hire more people to resolve them, which adds yet more and different kinds of problems, then the state wants to audit you and tell you your tax accounting is all wrong, then the board of directors wants to go a different direction... wait, what was the question?

Seriously though, I like that famous saying, the way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. Make the BIG unsolvable problem a bunch of small solvable ones.

Bob