Catastrophic Hard Drive Failure, Economic Hardships and Dual Survival

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Jan 25 11:00:41 EST 2013

I always tell people not to worry about backups, that their data is absolutely secure. After all, it's being stored as minute magnetic charges on several layers of rust on metal disks spinning at crazy speeds with read write heads whipping around across the surfaces at speeds too fast for the human eye to detect. What could go wrong?

Bob