interesting looking product

info at multimedial.de info at multimedial.de
Fri Jan 25 10:49:40 EST 2013

This reminds me of the code signing discussion we had here on the list a couple of days ago, where a fellow developer was struggling to find out why his app was not being signed anymore.

Although code signing is ok in order to sign off on an app,I have been struggling with the same issue a couple of months ago (which was resolved by deleting old outdated keys from the keychain).

Code signing is an additional pain in the neck for me,especially when it is not working,yet another layer of complication which otherwise would not exist.

Freundliche Grüße,

Christophe Leske
multimedial.de

PROFILE: www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
www.multimedial.de - info at multimedial.de
Hohler Strasse 17 - 51645 Gummersbach
+49(0)2261-99824540 // +49(0)177-2497031