clickability in a DataGrid

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Wed Jan 23 03:38:44 EST 2013

Thanks, Peter & Craig.

It appears, Craig, that your solution is just the ticket. With your mouseUp handler in the group script, if I click on a column in the sixth row of the grid, I get the following parseable output:

field "[column name] 0006"

Exactly what I need. Thanks.

Minor sidebar question, which isn't remotely relevant for the stack in question: Does this mean DataGrids are limited to 9999 rows?

Sieg Lindstrom