clickability in a DataGrid

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jan 22 23:19:47 EST 2013

Yep, in the group script. You could probably do it in a selectionChanged
handler as well.
Pete
On Tuesday, January 22, 2013,  <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:
> Peter.
>

> Those are the row and column properties I meant. But I do not understand
why you cannot get what I got with the mouseUp handler. It is the very
first thing I ever did with a dataGrid, before I learned some of the other
functionalities.

> With that handler,I get something like: field "Col 1 0001"
>

> which can be easily broken out as required. The handler is in the group
script, right?

> Craig

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>