clickability in a DataGrid

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jan 22 21:55:09 EST 2013

Hi Craig,
I tried your mouseUp Script and all I got was a reference to graphic
"dgalternatingrows" no matter which row or column I click in.

The EditFieldText trap would work but he'd have to double click the cell
and I don't think that's what he had in mind.

However, I think this seems to work as a scrip of the datagrid group
(apologies if this ends up with asterisks all over it):

*on* mouseUp pMouseBtnNum

      *if* pMouseBtnNum is 1 *then*

      *put* the dgColumn of the target,the dghilitedline of me

   *end* *if*

*end* mouseUp
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>