Controls in a stack

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Jan 22 16:14:39 EST 2013

Let's say you deleted the last card a background has been placed on. Would you want your background to then also be deleted? Some might, but a great many would not. It may be a quite complex group that took you days to get right. To have it inadvertently deleted by deleting the last card it was on (and probably no undo either) would be heartbreaking.

Bob