stack window rect...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Jan 22 11:09:26 EST 2013

Unfortunately, no, the effective rect of a stack is the same as the rect
- the interior dimensions of the stack.

As I recall prior posts to this list and elsewhere, I seem to recall
that a property/function to provide the outer bounds of a stack window
does not actually exists in LC 5.5.3 or earlier. Until something is
added to future LC engines, I guess I'll just need to do the math myself.