Purchasing and Using a Windows Code Signing Certificate and Plugin for Locating Handlers in Script Editor

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jan 22 10:24:03 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I recently had to renew my code signing certificate on Windows. I made
notes of the entire process and have made them available. I also added
notes on how to sign an executable on Windows as well as how to
automatically sign installers built with Inno Setup. You can find the
instructions at the following URL:

http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/s/revolution/m/how-to

I also posted a new plugin that improves the "Go to definition" feature of
the LiveCode Script Editor. It extends the search to front scripts, back
scripts and library stacks. Tested with LiveCode 5.5.

http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/software/plugins/improve-livecode-handler-finder/

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems