mobile: prompt for app review

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jan 21 22:53:20 EST 2013

Woah... before we start re-inventing the wheel.... Can't think why the engine isn't just passing the url to UIApplication openURL: but that would be a pretty easy external to write:

lcidl file:

command openURL
	in pURL as objc-string
	return boolean

implementation file:

bool openURL (NSString *pURL)
{
	return [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:pURL]];
}

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services