screen capture software/animated gifs

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jan 21 13:04:13 EST 2013

Hi Colin,
I tried both these scripts in a test stack and they worked as you stated,
QT was able to successfully record and playback the animated gif.  I did
the tests with one of the "barber pole" gifs in the Image library and also
with the actual gif I'm using in my application

So where to now?  Clearly, there's something going on in my stack that
is causing the issue but what could it be?  My stack uses "wait 0 with
messages" but I tried that in your test scripts and everything still worked
OK.

In the general scheme of things, this isn't a big deal but I'm trying to
record tutorial video and probably doesn't reflect well if the viewer sees
what is obviously supposed to be an animated gif that doesn't :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>