[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sun Jan 20 20:16:10 EST 2013

I agree Andre. I was all about "I bought it I can do whatever the hell I like with it" when Apple was trying to establish legal grounds to prevent people from jail breaking their iPhones. No company should be able to own anything they sold outright to someone else. That was absurd. That was decided in favor of the owners and so it should have been. So, yes you can jailbreak your iDevice and do what you want. No you cannot then have Apple fix it because some malware bricked it.

The iDevice is yours. The App Store is not. Maybe I am not seeing things clearly here, but I think I am.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone