[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:54:26 EST 2013

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Robert Sneidar <slylabs13 at me.com> wrote:
> While I agree that having to firewall off our personal devices is very inconvenient, lets remember who the true villains are here. Identity thieves, indiscriminate spammers, social engineers, etc. yes children, the world is a bad, bad place. I know some think it would be better if we all just tore down our defenses and laid down our arms. Trouble is we won't all. So we build towers and we defend ourselves. I sleep better at night knowing I can buy an app for the one device I have that every villain in the world would love to get control of, knowing that no villain has. Just my humble opinion that's all.

So, for the sake of a lazy person's method of securing digital safety,
it's just completely okay that you're willing to give up all semblance
of freedom from corporate tyranny and what if for sure an overbearing
abuse of power?

Hummm... here is a unique if not surprising thought that you might
also consider:
That's what firewalls and third party AV/Malware products are
generally designed for.

Regards,
David C.