"launch document" synchronous on Linux only?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sun Jan 20 02:24:01 EST 2013

There are drawbacks to using snapshots. Typically if you want to resize the disk or convert it from dynamic to static or vis Versa, you have to merge the snapshots and I have had issues not being able to merge snapshots locking me into the current state of the drive. Also, if you have virtualized a domain controller and you have a replica set up, you cannot revert to a snapshot as you will induce what is called a usn rollback and your replication will cease. If not corrected within the 90 day tombstone date you will probably not be able to recover. Ask me how I know.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone