OT: Super duper scripts in MS Word

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 19 15:18:57 EST 2013

Hi Paul,

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "manually raise it some number of points."

I'm trying to do this within MS Word.

I know it can be done. I have an example. I just can't find a way to duplicate it.

You might be right about using an equation editor. I used to be fluent with it, but no more.

Is it possible to extract a chunk from the MS Equation editor so that it becomes a word "in line" with normal text?

Jim