Animated gif editor

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 19 15:14:59 EST 2013

Apologies Alejandro, I tried again and it worked.  I must have missed
something the first time around.

This is the first time I have set the filename of an image.  The filename
is a full path to the image on my computer but that would be a non-existent
file on someone else's computer.  How do I deal with that?  Maybe I should
export the resized image, then import it into my stack?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>