Animated gif editor

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 19 13:50:07 EST 2013

Here's an update to using the various methods of doing this.

Alejandro: I couldn't get your method to work, the gif stayed at its
original size.  I think I did everything in your email....

Richmond: Online Image Editor, GifMagic, and gimp all worked fine.

I also discovered by accident that Preview on Macs will resize gifs

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>