More about audio-video

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jan 17 22:53:10 EST 2013

As far as serving video, my experiments have shown that it is often better
to use a service that does it for a living, like Vimeo, than to depend on
one's own servers. $60/year buys up to 5 gigs of video a month. Far better
than youtoob.

And if one ends up using a browser for displaying video content, then I've
found the JW Player at Longtail to be the the best imbedded player
available today.