Strange contents of long name

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Jan 17 13:12:19 EST 2013

Not good for me. People are always trying to push my buttons, and giving them an easy way to find them would not be something I could vote for. ;-)

But this was something I mentioned a while back as a means to easily compress a stack into it's definitions. Things like scripts and properties would have to be done separately, but wouldn't it be nice if you could just get the stackObjects and get a list of everything in a stack, along with it's ID's, location and position in the hierarchy?

Also, out of curiosity, (I may have asked before) what happened to an object that is cut from a card then pasted on the same card? Does it get a new ID? Probably so. Just curious.

Bob