Strange contents of long name

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jan 16 19:33:11 EST 2013

I would suggest a loop of checking the owner of the control until you find
(or don't find) the data grid property of the parent group.

FWIW, if you still want to determine if a control has no name, you might
try:

-- pControl is the long id of a control
function unamedControl pControl
  return (name of pControl = abbrev id of pControl)
end unamedControl

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director