[OT] reOrdering text

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:38:24 EST 2013

Hmm, Worked for me with the sample data posted, so not sure what happened.
When you retyped it thx to google not liking my paste, does case 2 still
say put tline & cr before tTmp? (before, not after)

Not sure where I went wrong. The other method using sort is far better
anyway since it will work even if the order is (slightly) shuffled about in
the original.