FT: Quick Fix, FieldTrip list items

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Jan 16 04:00:45 EST 2013

Howdy,

Strange, but after multiple rounds of testing and retesting pre-release,
an error message popped up the very first time I tried the stack after
upload. It must have been related to a last minute change, or it may not
have fired when I was in Debug mode.

The error happens when selecting text formatted as list items (bullet or
number). Here's a quick fix that removes the error:

http://curryk.com/FieldTrip-Beta-1a.zip

Obviously this quick fix tonight did not undergo days of testing like
most of the rest of the library, so I will need to run over everything
again in the next day or two, and will post another update if any other
problems show up. Email me if you see an error message in version 1a!
Signing off for tonight....

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

WordReport: Template-driven MS Word and OpenOffice reports,
from invoices and worksheets to catalogs and mail merge
http://curryk.com/wordreport.html

Need custom software development or RunRev help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/