Strange contents of long name

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 03:39:31 EST 2013

Tested in the latest dp and 5.5:

1. Create a stack and name it "steve"
2. Drag in a button.
3. Group the button and call the group "tad"
4. Run the following in the message box:

create button in group "tad" of stack "steve";put the long name of it

the result is something like:

button id 1006 of group id 1005 of card id 1002 of stack "steve"

while

put the long name of btn 1 of stack "steve"

results in:

button "Button" of group "tad" of card id 1002 of stack "steve"

gc